As we continue to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us are thinking more about how to look after the health and wellbeing of ourselves and our families. However, this can be costly, which can mean people delay important routine health maintenance or tackling niggles such as back pain or toothache. These delays may then exacerbate the problem resulting in a bigger (and potentially more expensive) health issue.
One way to help ease the worry of unplanned health costs is to have a health care cash plan. They offer an affordable and straightforward way to claim money back towards a variety of everyday health care expenses.
With weekly premiums starting from the price of a coffee, health care cash plans give you money back towards the cost of dental treatment, prescriptions, eye tests, glasses, contact lenses, physiotherapy and much more. Sovereign Health Care’s Good All Round cash plan also covers treatments that might be seen as more of a luxury, such as sports massage, acupuncture and reflexology.
Good All Round also has several other important features:
- You can claim, up to your cover level limit, 100% of your dental and optical costs, and up to 50% of other everyday health care costs
- There are five levels of cover to choose from, starting at just £2.22 per week, so you can pick the right one for you based on your health needs and budget
- Anyone aged 18 to 65 can join; no medical is needed and premiums are the same regardless of your age or health
- Dependent children under 18 are covered for free for all benefits except birth/adoption and each child has their own claiming limit
- You can claim for NHS and private treatment
- It’s easy to claim – after receiving and paying for treatment, simply submit your claim, either online or by post, along with the relevant receipt. You can have the money paid directly into your bank account, often within just a few days
Cash plans can also help with the pressures of everyday life. For example, Good All Round includes a 24-hour confidential telephone helpline, providing expert support on a wide range of issues and life events. You can access legal and financial guidance and information for issues such as debt management, benefits, tax, budgeting, or major life decisions such as buying a new home or making a will. Plus, when you register for Sovereign’s online customer area, you can access a 24-hour GP service where you can speak to a practising UK GP wherever you are in the world.
Finally, there’s help with the fun stuff too! With Sovereign Perks, you can take advantage of exclusive online and high street discounts, as well as other household expenses such as car insurance and breakdown cover.
COVID-19 has been a wake-up call to better look after our wellbeing and give ourselves the best possible chance of a long and healthy life. A health care cash plan is one simple and affordable way to take a step in the right direction.
For more information on Sovereign Health Care’s Good All Round cash plan, go to sovereignhealthcare.co.uk/good-all-round.