Below you will find answers to questions we frequently get asked by our customers. If you need any more help, give us a call on 01274 841 130. Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm.

Where can I get a claim form?

If you would like to make a claim and you don’t have a claim form you can request one by either:

  • Downloading one here
  • Calling us on 01274 841 130 and we’ll be happy to pop one in the post for you.
    Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm
  • Emailing, please remember to include your policy number, name and address on your email

Where do I send my completed claim form?

Completed claim forms should be posted to:

Sovereign Health Care
Royal Standard House
26 Manningham Lane
West Yorkshire

How much do I get back?

It depends upon the type of cash plan you hold with us, your chosen level of cover and the benefit you’re claiming for. Your policy terms and conditions document provides full details but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us – we’re here to help!

Can I claim for treatment received abroad?

You can claim for treatment received anywhere in the world from a qualified practitioner. For example, if you buy your glasses whilst you’re abroad, you can claim for these under your Sovereign Health Care cash plan. Claims paid for treatment received outside the UK are paid in pounds sterling at the prevailing exchange rate on the date we settle your claim.

Can I have my claims paid into a bank account instead of by cheque?

Yes, you can download a direct credit form here.

Update your policy

Keep us informed of any changes

Find Out More

Introduce friends & family

Get £15 in M&S vouchers

Find Out More
Main Logo